Responsibilities: 1. Complete all production tasks according to the production instructions of the production team leader; Qualifications: female, age 18-30, high school or above education, good eyesight, able to obey the work arrangement, able to adapt to shift work.
Responsibilities: 1. Timely reflect the abnormal product quality to the superior and follow up the abnormal situation. 2. Assist QE engineer to deal with customer complaints and abnormal quality. 3. Responsible for equipment maintenance and calibration, and assist QE engineers to carry out MSA analysis regularly. 4, responsible for the analysis and improvement of IPQC statistical technical report reflected in the manufacturing process. Qualifications: Men and women are not limited, age 25-35 years old, secondary school or above, working experience in the same industry for more than two years, with a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills.
1. Overall control and coordination of personnel management and production activities in production departments; 2. Delivery of production plans and tasks to arrange and control the progress of production operations; 3. Tracking production situation, product demand, production process, output value objectives, etc., to achieve production objectives on time; 4. Reacting to abnormal production in time and finding problems. Follow up in time and put forward reasonable suggestions; 5. Participate in the action plan and implementation of improving production efficiency and product quality; 6. Monitor and standardize operation methods to ensure the safety and cleanliness of production site; 7. Responsible for staff management, training and training.
1. College degree or above, major in electronics; 2 or more years of on-site management experience in electronics industry; 3. Proficient in product quality standards and production standards, familiar with product technical characteristics and production processes; 4. Strong quality management, process optimization, overall organization and communication and coordination capabilities, with good points. Ability to analyze and solve problems; 5. Good leadership and organizational coordination skills, communication skills, execution skills, etc.
1. Responsible for daily maintenance and maintenance of DB and WB equipment in production line; 2. Responsible for optimization and improvement of production equipment and production efficiency; 3. Assist process engineers in process optimization and improvement; 4. Assist quality department in quality improvement and abnormal analysis;
1. College degree or above, age 22-30 years, major in electronics; 2. Familiar with ASM WB equipment and common DB equipment, 2 years experience in equipment maintenance of semiconductor packaging industry; 3. Deep understanding of DB and WB technology; 4. Active, careful, good at communication, team spirit, able to withstand. A certain amount of work pressure.
1. Mainly engaged in the sales of semiconductor components; 2. Responsible for the promotion and sales of the company's products; 3. Responsible for the development of new customers, public relations, and maintenance of old customers; 4. Responsible for sales reconciliation and payment follow-up;
1. College degree or above, more than one year marketing experience, sales of electronic components (triodes) related experience is preferred; 2. Steady personality, good reaction and expression ability, strong negotiation skills, rich team management experience and market development ability; 3. Responsible, able to bear a larger workload. Pressure, integrity, good dedication and teamwork spirit, and can develop with the enterprise; 4, physical and mental health; 5, the company is well-paid, the incentive mechanism is perfect, welcome to join us to achieve our dream!
1. Responsible for the application technology support of products on the client side; 2. Responsible for the analysis and handling of customer complaints about product application to help customers solve problems; 3. Assist the production department to optimize and improve the production process and improve product quality.
1. College degree or above, aged 22-30 years, major in electronics; 2. Familiar with the working principle of common power supply, such as switching power supply, adapter, LED driver power supply, charger, electronic ballast, etc., and engaged in the design and development of such power supply. 3. Be familiar with the key parameters and working principles of power MOSFET and triode, and love the electronics industry. 4. Active, careful, good at communication, team spirit and able to work under pressure.